Friday, April 25, 2008

CLASS OUTING!

Hi Guys,

Does anybody even READ this blog? The comments box is like, dead o.0.

Anyways, I came across this thing, and thought it'll be GREAT for a class outing.This year's annual class gathering is on the 10th of May (Saturday) right? to make it on the weekend so the botaks can join us =).

http://www.forestadventure.com.sg/pages/experience_grand.html

Go check it out, Its a little far for most of us, at Bedok. However, it does look really fun, and I just thought it'll be great for a class outing. Nothing like sweating and climbing trees and screaming down ziplines to re-unite a class back together =).

Btw, I'm looking at the Grand course, not kids course =P. But then again, we need to make sure everybody's tall enough to go on the grand course, height MUST be 140cm or more, due to the fact that the person needs to be able to hook themselves to the safety line. So yeah, I -think- everybody in the class is above 140 right? *looks innocent*

Sooo... do leave comments if this seems like an interesting course. Preferably sms me or e-mail me (pam_lam@hotmail.com) so I can see the number of interested participants? Its S$22.00 if we bring along our Student Pass and pretend that we're students. If not, its S$25.00 for adults. The entire course runs along Bedok Reservoir and some of the zip lines runs over the resevoir.

Any other ideas for class outings, please do post on the bloggie. Meanwhile, please please please e-mail me if you're interested, I wanna see how popular this idea is before I go ahead and try to arrange it =).

~Pammy (Your friendliest local loan-shark)

No comments: