Wednesday, April 2, 2008

SURVIVAL

In a few days time, I will be going away to a faraway island to take part in the latest reality series - SURVIVAL, Guatatekong....5 months ago, I received a parchment from a dove that slams into my glassw window stating that im selected by the tribemaster of tekong, Chief Tatamo to receive training in Guatatekong. As part of the Mauris tribe tradition, I have to shave bald before im considered as one of them. I will be transported there by Hak, the majestic pelican that ferries chosen ones to and fro the ancient island. In the parchment, it was also stated that I will be learning the art of tossing shrunikens at the "live range", learning the art of stealth to "camouflage" into my surroundings and to throw shrinukens that explodes. So do not worry dearest peeps cos I will take care of myself and to ensure Im not eliminated after every season...Cya guys and remember to catch me on cartoon network, every friday from 8pm to 10pm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.